Hello Every one!!
Now I’ve been meaning to do this, but somehow or the other I end up with the procrastinating bug on me. So here it goes!
Thank you Brandy Deese, my first friend here in the community, for the nomination to the Sunshine Blogger Award. Since its not even a month that I’ve started blogging, quite a novice you see! Thus being nominated is a great honour and I am both very excited and tensed. So here are the questions I’ve got to answer :
- What inspired you to start blogging? – Well, I had an interest writing things down when I felt like it, never really had any plans to start a blog, but simply penning down my thoughts gave me a lot of happiness. Later while catching up with some awesome creative bunch of friends I was advised that I could really be doing this and that I had enough potential to make it big. There it was amid a totally different route came in The Cliffhanger Chronicle
- What is your favorite season? – Living in a hot and humid part of the world, Winter is my favourite
- What has been the best part of your summer? – HA HA, Well I’d have said staying indoors, but this year I was with my parents and so eating homegrown Mangoes, was the best!
- What is your favorite book? – The Stars Shine Down by Sidney Sheldon
- What are 3 things in nature that you find most beautiful? – Rainbows, Snow and Greenery
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? – Any flavour! I LOVE ICE CREAM!!
- What is your favorite food? – Prawn Malaikari and Mutton Curry just the way mom makes it.
- Pepsi or Mt. Dew? – Neither, I’d prefer a Lemonade or Whiskey on the rocks! 😉
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live? – I’d rather be a nomad living off my caravan, see places, and click lots and lots of photographs!
- If you could meet a past president which would you choose (dead or alive)? – APJ Abdul Kalam, he was the 11th president of India.
I now Nominate :
and here are my questions to you!
1. Your favourite colour.
2. Why Blogging?
3. Any song that you know by heart.
4. Worst fear.
5. Do you have a pet? If yes whats the name and breed.
6. Greatest Asset.
7. If you were to change anything about yourself, what would that be?
8. Your favourite Author.
9. Have you ever experienced supernatural activity. If yes what was it?
10. What was your favourite hideout spot when you were a child.