Being away from your blog for a while can really surprise you when you’re back!
What a comeback… this is way more than I had ever expected it to be. So honestly said, “Absence makes the heart grow fonder”.
A big shout out to Rhianna who nominated me for this award. Dealing with the stigma of Mental heath related challenges and overcoming them at a young age of 17, she can brighten your day with awesome music playlists or by expressing her love for literature and guides and reviews to amazing reads.
She’s empathetic, a trait a lot many mature people, older than her can not come to terms with, especially when that is the hardest thing to do at times.
She never fails to share other people’s thoughts and believes giving back to the society via engagement in charity causes.
Rhi you are an inspiration to many! Check her out here.
About this award :
This is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anyone that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
1. Why did you begin blogging? This you can find in my blog post here
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Ha! Well, I really do not want to settle down, as yet. I am a sucker when it comes to travelling and seeing new places. Though with my current limitations I have been able to visit a couple of places within my country. For me, life should be on the go, not at pause!
3. How do you like to spend your free time? Reading, listening to music, writing, clicking photographs or occasionally catch up with friends. Some days I might like to over-sleep.
Here are my questions for you :
1. One incident that tickles you to the bone.
2. Your muse?
3. What inspires you to write?
I hope you all accept the nominations, if not it’ll wrench my heart!!
LOL – just kidding! Have fun answering them, whoever chooses to.